Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW DIRECTION

This blog was built for school purposes, however, I feel that it is time to take it in another direction. My classes that require posts are officially over, and there are only a few things I have strong passions for in this life. Sports, Religion, and my Family. I think I am finally going to start using this more of a journal type record. Nevertheless, y'all know that I love to write and I love to talk sports. I am going to incorporate my thoughts on the issues and events of major sporting events and the minor ones that I am involved in. Please comment and treat this as a column type format, I would love to get feedback or new ideas for what I can write on. Happy 2011 to everyone. Let's hope this is a better year for my sports teams. (Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Braves, Utah State Aggies, Utah Jazz, Real Salt Lake)

No comments:

Post a Comment